Trusts and Estate Tax Services
Our Orland Park CPA firm has many years of experience providing tax planning to estates and trusts as well as their beneficiaries to help to minimize income taxes.
We provide an integrated strategy and a comprehensive plan that coordinates the actions of all relevant parties to achieve the biggest tax savings possible. Our plan will consider many options for minimizing the estate taxes including deciding what assets to distribute and to whom, whether to liquidate assets, what investments to consider, and more.
In addition, we have extensive experience preparing personal and fiduciary tax returns, gift tax returns, and estate tax returns. Request a consultation or call us at 708-487-1501 today to discuss your estate and trust tax planning and preparation needs with a trusted CPA and financial advisor.
Our estate tax return services include:
- Preparing all tax documents for estate and trust
- Estate tax returns - Form 1041
- Gift tax returns - Form 709
- Fiduciary tax returns
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals and beneficiaries
- Ongoing tax planning for estate and trust
- Cash flow reports and budgets
- Filing quarterly deposits of estimated taxes
- Payroll and payroll taxes for household employees
- Audit representation
- Account reconciliation with banks, investment brokers, etc.
- Investment tracking for tax purposes and capital gains/losses
- Preparing a schedule of property